The backpack is a wearable work platform for a number of specialists: medic, sapper, communications and navigation, UAV operator, artilleryman, scout observer, etc. Supplemented with internal compartments corresponding to the specialty, as well as external hinged pouches, the backpack turns into the most convenient field workstation for rapid unwrapping and wrapping work platform.
- The main inner wall of the backpack is completely covered with velcro, which allows quick and secure attachment of removable compartments for a specific task and specialist.
- Large pocket along the entire height of the backpack under the velcro panel.
- Side wall detail is equipped with elastic holders for the organization of portable objects, on the bottom part there is a large Velcro fastener.
- On the further wall inside, on the lower half, there is a zipper mesh pocket for storing small items, on the upper - according to the analogy with the main wall, a removable panel for organizing and quick access to oblong objects - pen, tools, spare parts, etc.
- The backpack is equipped with shoulder straps with a ventilated liner made of 6mm 3D mesh, a chest strap, an adjustable buckle, a quick release device, as well as a waist belt. Webbing and belt can optionally be stored inside of the double back wall.
- The front, bottom and side outer walls are covered with MOLLE/PALS webbing for attaching additional pouches.
- Reinforced carrying handles in the upper and side parts.
- On both sides of the upper handle there are 2 exit ports for antennas, cables, hoses up to 20mm in diameter, the ports are closed with a Velcro flap
- Two 25mm adjustable webbings for fixing bulky and light loads such as camouflage net, sleeping bags, canopy, fabric stretcher, etc.
- The backpack has 2 large loops for hanging it or securing to larger objects.
- The backpack closes with a large reversed coil zipper with counter sliders, additionally there are side adjustable slings for duplicating the zipper and / or securing large oblong objects such as a small shovel, tripod, etc.
- On the outer front wall there is a Velcro loop panel for identification patches and other items with a hook velcro backing and a zippered pocket.
- 2 grommets for drainage on the bottom.
- Shock-absorbing inserts around the perimeter and on the back wall for additional protection of the contents from impacts.